— Recommendations are independently chosen by the editors of Reviewed. The purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publisher partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is upon us, with the biggest shopping day of the year slated for Friday, November 25, only two days now. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to upgrade essential tech in your pocket or in your home, Samsung is the place to be. From powerful home appliances to feature-packed smartphones, Samsung’s collection of Black Friday deals has everything you need to take your devices into the future.
Samsung’s first Black Friday deals
Don’t miss a great deal on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay up to date with the best Sunday-Friday holiday savings.
Now that the Black Friday holiday shopping rush is underway, you can pick up a number of top-rated Samsung devices at affordable prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy laptops Book and QLED TVs. The savings don’t stop there, you’ll also find Samsung deals on home appliances, vacuum cleaners and more.
►Black Friday 2022: The biggest sales of the year are happening now, we’ve rounded up the 120+ best deals to buy
►Reader’s Favorite Offer: Dive into VR gaming with the Meta Quest 2 Bundle – now $120 off for Black Friday
►The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
To upgrade your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung covers all your shopping needs. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of cutting-edge technologies to make your daily routine easier.
Upgrade your wearable technology with a feature-rich Galaxy smartphone or turn your living room into a home theater with an OLED TV now from Samsung. Shop the 10 best Samsung deals available today before the discounts are gone.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with eligible trade-in (save $120-$215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite starting at $74.99 with qualifying trade-in (save $60-$85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with eligible trade-in (save $150-$600)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $309.99 with eligible trade-in (save $750)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Smart Power Control for $249.99 (save $350)
- Samsung Front Control 51 dBA Stainless Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (save $200-$1,100)
- Samsung 6 Cubic Foot Smart Slide-In Gas Range with Convection from $899 (save $694.98 – $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5 Cubic Foot Smart Dial Electric Dryer with Ultra-Fast Dry for $1,439 (save $160)
- Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (save $1,200)
Best Samsung TV deals for Black Friday
Want to stream in style while saving your wallet? Shop Samsung’s early Black Friday deals for big savings on high-end TVs.
Whether you need tech for work or play, Samsung has you covered with the first Black Friday laptop and tablet deals.
Beat the Black Friday rush for a new smartphone and get one for less right now from Samsung.
Samsung has plenty of tech deals ahead of Black Friday, so grab them now before the biggest discounts expire.
Decorate your home for fall with Samsung deals on refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuums and more.
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know for the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to buy now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop the best deals on tech, homeware, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: Over 45 deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Black Friday sales target: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: Over 40 deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung displays
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple Watches, Laptops and Headphones
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best home appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on Leesa, Nectar and Purple mattresses
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on monday november 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and each year Black Friday is the following day, followed by Cyber Monday shortly after.
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on almost every product available, especially appliances. Whether you’re looking for a new oven, the latest refrigerator, or an updated laundry room setup, Black Friday 2022 will bring you some of the lowest prices of the year.
If you’re shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, these early Black Friday deals are for you. You can save up to $600 on select Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone with qualifying trade-in.
When do the Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Basically, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales start towards the end of October.
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend in between); however, some offers remain in effect until the end of the following week.
Samsung already has tons of Black Friday deals live. Many Samsung devices are eligible for additional discounts through Samsung’s Qualifying Trade-In Program, where you can get more money on new tech when they ship select items from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google and more. Some items with cracked screens can even be redeemed for additional discounts.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally takes place in late November after Thanksgiving. This year, as has been the case for the past few years, retailers will be offering some of the best online sales and deals of the year.
According History.com, Black Friday began in 1869 when the price of gold fell dramatically, costing Wall Street financiers millions. The day became known as “Black Friday”. Over time, the day became a term for retailers to ensure they would be able to end the year in the black with strong profits. While the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas has been synonymous with shopping and big spending since the Great Depression, the recent surge in online shopping, which has intensified due to the pandemic, has given rise to the idea that Black Friday will eventually evolve into “Black November”.
Shop the first Samsung Black Friday deals
Make holiday shopping easier with help from our experts. Sign up for SMS alerts to receive deals, gift guides and shopping tips straight to your phone.
The product experts of Revised have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Rated on Facebook, Twitter, instagram, ICT Tac Where Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
#Save #Hundreds #Fridges #TVs