— Recommendations are independently chosen by the editors of Reviewed. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission
Black Friday is right around the corner, but Black Friday sales are already in full swing. If the idea of staying indoors this holiday season and streaming your favorite show sounds comfortable to you, we’re with you. Score great savings on a brand new TV right now so you can gorge yourself on shows from Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max and other streaming services, all of which have deals running this week. We’ve found incredible Black Friday TV discounts on quality panels from LG, Samsung, TCL and more.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we will continue to bring them from Sunday to Friday.
Televisions are available in a wide variety of sizes, brands and prices. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for in a TV, check out our guide to the best TVs of 2022 for a full rundown of what all those confusing acronyms like OLED and QLED actually mean. Whether you’re looking for the best TV for gaming or just need a budget screen, there are Black Friday TV deals for just about every need.
►Black Friday 2022: The 65+ best sellers of early Black Friday 2022 on Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy and more
►Epic offer: Get Hulu for just $1.99 a month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
►The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
The 5 best Black Friday TV deals
Our favorite deals on Sony, Samsung, LG and TCL TVs right now
- Samsung S95B Quantum HDR OLED 4K UHD Smart TV at Crutchfield from $1,447.99 (save $750-$891)
- 55-inch QN90B-Class Samsung Neo QLED 4K Smart TV at Samsung for $1,299.99 (save $600)
- LG 65-inch OLED C1 Series Alexa Built-in 4K Smart TV on Amazon from $1,299.99 (save $1,200)
- Sony 65-inch A95K QD-OLED TV at Amazon for $2,998 (save $1,001.99)
- TCL 65-inch Class 5 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV (2021) at Best Buy for $499.99 (save $100)
Walmart Black Friday TV Deals
Save on a bunch of sizes from Hisense, Vizio and TCL
Walmart has a few throwbacks to quality displays right now. The The TCL 4 Series ranks highly in our guide to the best TVs under $500 for its 4K resolution and HDR compatibility, creating solid picture quality for your favorite shows and movies. Walmart is offering the 43-inch model for a price cut from $40 to $218.
Best Buy Black Friday TV Deals
Find savings on TVs from LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung
This Black Friday, Best Buy is offering some of our favorite budget TVs, including the TCL 5 Series with Roku built-in. It’s a smart and user-friendly streaming platform that makes it easy and affordable to have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Disney+ experience wherever you are. If the Android smart platform is faster, the Hisense U6G is 30% off at $384.99 and gives you premium performance for an affordable price.
Amazon Black Friday TV deals
Save Hundreds on 4K QLED and OLED TVs
Amazon is offering deals on some of our favorite TVs, including the Sony A95K QD-OLED TV, the best TV we have ever seen. The A95K combines the perfect blacks and excellent contrast of OLED with quantum dots to deliver the most incredibly sharp picture available. Right now, Amazon has it on sale ahead of Black Friday 2022 in its 65-inch size for 25% off at $2,998.
Even more Black Friday TV deals
TV deals at B&H Photo, Crutchfield and Samsung
Black Friday TV deals aren’t limited to Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart. There are great deals to be had at B&H Photo, Samsung and Crutchfield, including on the phenomenal Samsung S95B which is one of two OLED TVs that use quantum dot technology for superior contrast and colour.
Black Friday 2022: buying guide
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know before the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday sales: 50+ best Black Friday sales to buy now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop the best deals on tech, homeware, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: Over 45 deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Black Friday sales target: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: Over 40 deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and televisions
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple Watches, Laptops and Headphones
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best home appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on Leesa, Nectar and Purple mattresses
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on monday november 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and each year Black Friday is the following day, followed by Cyber Monday shortly after.
When do the Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Tons of Black Friday 2022 sales live right now. Basically, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first early Black Friday sales kick off in mid-October.
With ongoing supply chain issues, stores are starting sales earlier and ending them later. Today, you can shop tons of first-time Black Friday deals at Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung.
What are the best Black Friday TV deals?
Ahead of Black Friday 2022, you can score on a wide variety of TVs from the world’s top retailers. For example, at Amazon, you can get an HDTV for less than $150 with the Hisense A4 Series TV. Do you mind spending more for a larger plasma? Amazon also has the LG 65-inch OLED C1 Series TV for $853 off, knocking the original price down from $2,499.99 to $1,646.99. As far as Black Friday TV deals go, that’s just the tip of the iceberg, so grab those elite discounts now while you can.
Are the Black Friday deals worth it?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, and it’s all because of the deals. In anticipation of the holiday season, products from retailers across the country and on the web are being sold at deep discounts, and not just on older models. Black Friday deals on recent releases might not be as deep as tried-and-true models, but you’ll still be able to find great deals on a new Sony A95K QD-OLED alongside an LG C1.
How long do the Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend in between); however, some offers remain in effect until the end of the following week.
Are TV deals better on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
TV deals appear throughout the week of Black Friday. They started the 21 November and will continue throughout Cyber Monday November 28. A top deal on a premium TV could appear at any time, so keep an eye out for all of our Black Friday 2022 posts for the most up-to-date information.
Make holiday shopping easier with help from our experts. Sign up for SMS alerts to receive deals, gift guides and shopping tips straight to your phone.
The product experts of Revised have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Rated on Facebook, Twitter, instagram, ICT Tac Where Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
#early #Black #Friday #TVs